An online portal is available for registered service providers to promote their services. The Portal is a source of information which will inform customers about suppliers who are active in their community and what type of services they are offering.
Homecare Business Solutions will request evidence of registration, qualifications and screenings with the service provider responsible for maintaining evidence for currency of renewals.
Following acceptance and verification of information, a confirmation of registration with a registration number and invoice will be sent to you.
To register, a service provider must have:
- Registered an interest in supplying specific types of services
- An Australian Business Number (ABN)
- A current appropriate DCSI (Department of Communities and Social Inclusion) Screening
- Insurance Certificate of Currency for Public Liability and Personal Accident cover (information is available)
- Professional registration and or qualifications for delivering specific types of services – including allied health and nursing providers
- Currency of specific registration requirements and qualifications to deliver specific services
- Certificates to provide First Aid and CPR
Why you should register with us:
- You will own and manage your own business
- You can choose where, when and what services you provide
- We will be there to facilitate information to support you to build a quality business
- You will have promotional materials available to you including business registration, business cards and advertising
- A mobile app to stay connected on-the-go
- Support and training information delivered to your mobile devices
- You will be informed about industry information, changes and training
Homecare Business Solutions is an entity of West Coast Community Services Inc. All service providers are required to be registered with Homecare Business solutions to deliver services to clients referred to West Coast Homecare.
To register for Homecare Business Solutions contact us today.
Let’s make it happen.
ABN: 624 390 110